Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
Reports To: Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Salary: €26-28k DoE
Accurate and efficient management of stock coming into and out of the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing Goods In, as per agreed company procedure
- Processing Goods Out, as per agreed company procedure
- Processing Returns, as per agreed company procedure
- Picking & Packing of orders to the required high level of accuracy
- Checking packed orders for accuracy
- Assisting with Stock Takes when required
- Collection Counter
- Taking customer Orders
- Pick/Packing these orders
- Customer Service
- Putting Stock away as required
- Housekeeping – keeping warehouse in a tidy and organised state to aid efficient running of the business.
- Testing of Flynn Parts
- Rope Area
- Ensuring area has enough raw material
- Cutting rope as per customer orders
- Checking cut rope for quality against order
- Using company assigned IT System (Sage) as required
- Administration of courier process when required
- Adhering to company procedure in relation to required paperwork
- Use of Forklift, if trained to do so
- Delivery of goods using company vehicle, if required and qualified to do so
- Attend training as required
From time to time there may be requirements for Warehouse Operatives to work in different locations. Advance notice will be given when such requirements arise.
The above list is not exhaustive and due to the nature of the role other reasonable duties will be assigned from time to time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
This is a physical role, manual handling, use of mechanical aids, climbing ladders and frequent movement are core elements of this role.