Orange Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a number of temporary Clerical Officers for our client, a Public Sector Body. Positions are available in numerous locations across Dublin North including Swords, Co. Dublin and Dublin 15. This is a contract opportunity for an initial period of 3 months with a possibility of extension. €12.79 per hour.
*Immediate availability required*
These roles operate over a 7 day week, Weekend work will be required.
- Providing full administrative support to the Managers and other nominated staff
- Maintaining an efficient filing and records system
- Managing data – maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data
- General administrative duties
- Assisting in and preparing reports as necessary
- Providing required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, patients, members of the public etc.
- Screening incoming calls, dealing with queries from the public, visitors, staff and other
- Other ad hoc duties that may be required form time to time
- At least 6 months – 1 year office based experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- High degree of computer literacy and strong numeracy skills, including the ability to analyse data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service and to work in line with relevant policies and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
This is an office based role so the right candidate must be okay with working within an office environment as there is no work from home option.
If you are interested in the above role and would like to be considered for other similar roles that we think may be suitable for you (various locations) – please attach your CV via the link provided.