Our client is seeking to recruit a 3rd Line IT Support to join their IT team.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background with a focus on IT end user experience, who can adopt a hands-on approach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve end-user technologies to increase employee productivity, efficiency, and satisfaction.
- Monitor technology performance to ensure service levels and expectations are being met.
- Prioritise and resolve day-to-day end-user support issues/tasks.
- Coordinate the setup and deployment of computer workstations, related peripherals, software installation, and user access provisioning.
- Prioritise and assign user access provisioning to corporate systems in compliance with PCI and other specified audit requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of inventory end-user hardware and software assets.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of computer hardware and software support experience in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrable experience of End User Compute in a commercial business
- Strong experience of Microsoft Technologies: Azure AD, SCCM, WSUS, Intune MDM
- Strong experience in operating in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent technology skills with Microsoft O35, MS Office and MS Collaboration tools
- Experience supporting mobile devices and video conferencing systems
- High level of knowledge of service desk policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow ITSM platform would be beneficial.