https://ascensiongroup.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ascension_goup_logo-300x86.png 0 0 https://ascensiongroup.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ascension_goup_logo-300x86.png 2019-11-07 16:15:262019-11-07 16:15:26Accounts Specialist -Dublin 18
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into computer.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Pay vendors by monitoring, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Enter new or update vendor names and data.
- Report sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Posts payments daily, to correct accounts and G/L.
- Makes outbound collection calls on past due accounts, whenever required.
- Balances Cashiers Report daily.
- Deposits monies received the same day the funds are received and posted.
- Accurately posts all clients credit cards and credit card payments.
- Accurately invoices all clients completing this duty within established time guidelines.
- Audits client files as required.
- Writes and interprets documents such as a departmental procedure manual.
- Writes routine reports and correspondence.
- Calculates figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages.
- Solves a variety of problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Good Accounts qualifications
- 3 years accounts experience in AR and AP
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- General math skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to complete work on schedule
- Customer service skills