Orange Recruitment are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our client, a Public Sector body based in Dublin 1. This is a 9 month contract opportunity, €12.87 per hour.
Provide full administrative support to the Line Manager, managers and other nominated staff. Work is varied and can include:
- Carrying out thorough and confidential internet research on behalf of the division
- Maintaining spreadsheets for tracking the work of the division
- Researching websites and social media on behalf of the team
- Providing support in the preparation of complex investigation and audit files
- Maintaining an efficient filing and records Managing a computerised file management system.
- Telephone answering; screening calls, dealing with queries from public, visitors, staff and Communication via fax (manual & computerised) and e-mail
- Working closely with executive and other administrative colleagues on the maintenance of information and intelligence databases.
- Carry out other such duties as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 5 grade D’s (lower level) or A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage
- Relevant experience in an administrative role
- The successful candidates must have excellent teamwork, customer service and communications skills
- A high degree of computer literacy: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and The standard business software is Microsoft 365