Area Manager – Dublin Region
My client is a registered charity operating through a number of Resource Centres throughout the country. The aim is to limit the impact of deafness and hearing loss through the provision of Advice & Information, Care Services and Assistive Technology. The Area Manager will be responsible for managing the services and day to day operations of the Resource Centres in their designated area.
The Area covered by this role is Dublin. Reporting to the Director of Community Services, the Area Manager’s role is responsible to deliver high quality and impactful services and provide strong leadership to a team of approximately 12 staff across three Resource Centres.
The role will require
1. Strong people management and leadership skills.
2. An ability to develop, implement and oversee good systems, processes, and procedures that deliver high quality services.
3. Great communication skills to ensure each location and head office are well connected.
4. On-site presence for each centre (estimated 2-3 days travel per week).
5. Passion for great customer service.
* Effectively manage all enquiries to ensure a client’s pathway is effective and as seamless as possible.
* Oversee the provision of both 1:1 and Group support services
* Management of the head office function of. This will include overseeing the sales order processes, product purchasing & stock control, management client enquiries & requests and the product delivery and installation process.
* Within the Dublin area ensure that individual clients technology needs are met through proactive, client-led services, overseeing assessments and sales in both clients’ home or through Resource Centres.
Leadership & Staff Management
* Oversee the work and performance of approximately 15 staff across multiple locations through effective 1:1 relationships, regular performance reviews and team meetings.
* Manage the Training & Development requirements for all staff. Maintenance & Promotion of Resource Centres
* Effectively manage all local promotion of the Resource Centres and services, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
* Effectively manage the upkeep and presentation of each Resource Centre to ensure they are presented to a high standard.
* To ensure Health & Safety requirements are met in all locations.
* Manage the refurbishment of Resource Centres.
* Management of all paperwork required to be maintained for the smooth running of each office including petty cash, sales records, purchase orders, fundraising records, GDPR management.
* Ensuring that client records kept on the organisation’s CRM, Salesforce and Sage, are accurate and up to date.
* Management of the referral system for each location. This includes the record keeping and allocation of referrals.
* Management of appointments for Assistive Technology Services.
* Stock Management including purchasing and stocktakes. Other Key Elements of the Area Manager Role
* Ensure excellent working relationships with all stakeholders including
* Work with Senior Management to establish methods of obtaining client feedback and using the feedback to constructively develop the service. Overseeing the Mystery Shopper and NPS programmes for the area.
* Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organisation are met including HSE Returns and SLAs, all HSE operational reporting requirements.
* Ensure the organisation maintains high quality services through service evaluations and clients experience initiatives.
* Ensure the organisation seeks to provide a value for money and effective service offering to stakeholders and oversee the financial performance of each location.
* Provide accurate and timely reports as required.
* Preparation of funding applications where required to Statutory and Non-Statutory bodies.
* Identify and analyse any unmet demand and prepare responses to meet that need. Education, Qualifications & Experience
* Relevant University degree or college diploma.
* 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Location The main location for the role will be Dublin based. However, a key element of the role will be the on-site presence of the Area Manager in the locations under their management.