Our client, a registered charity, is looking for an Area Manager for the Dublin region
The role will require:
1. Strong people management and leadership skills.
2. An ability to develop, implement and oversee good systems, processes, and procedures that deliver high quality services.
3. Great communication skills to ensure each location and head office are well connected.
4. On-site presence for each centre (estimated 2-3 days travel per week).
5. Passion for great customer service. Each local team consists of Information Officers, Community Resource Officers as well as other specialist roles.
The Area Manager will manage a wide range of duties including the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Effectively manage all enquiries to ensure a client’s pathway is effective and as seamless as possible. This must include: o Meaningful first point of contact strategies for drop in, email, web and phone across a range of topics. o Referral pathways both to and from other Chime services and external organisations. o Operate and develop Outreach clinics across the area which provide an Advice & Information service.
* Oversee the provision of both 1:1 and Group support services that are client-led and work to improve the quality of life of our clients. A particular focus is the use of person-centred plans.
* Management of the head office function. This will include overseeing the sales order processes, product purchasing & stock control, management client enquiries & requests and the product delivery and installation process.
* Within the Dublin area ensure that individual clients technology needs are met through proactive, client-led services, overseeing assessments and sales in both clients’ home or through our Resource Centres.
Leadership & Staff Management
* Oversee the work and performance of approximately 15 staff across multiple locations through effective 1:1 relationships, regular performance reviews and team meetings.
* Manage the Training & Development requirements for all staff. Maintenance & Promotion of Resource Centres
* Effectively manage all local promotion of the Resource Centres and services, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
* Effectively manage the upkeep and presentation of each Resource Centre to ensure they are presented to a high standard.
* To ensure Health & Safety requirements are met in all locations.
* Manage the refurbishment of Resource Centres.
* Management of all paperwork required to be maintained for the smooth running of each office including petty cash, sales records, purchase orders, fundraising records, GDPR management.
* Ensuring that client records kept on the Organisation’s CRM, Salesforce and Sage, are accurate and up to date.
* Management of the referral system for each location. This includes the record keeping and allocation of referrals.
* Management of appointments for Assistive Technology Services.
* Stock Management including purchasing and stocktakes. Other Key Elements of the Area Manager Role
* Ensure excellent working relationships with all stakeholders i
* Work with Senior Management to establish methods of obtaining client feedback and using the feedback to constructively develop the service. Overseeing the Mystery Shopper and NPS programmes for the area.
* Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organisation are met including HSE Returns and SLAs, all HSE operational reporting requirements.
* Ensure the organisation maintains high quality services through service evaluations and clients experience initiatives.
* Ensure the organisation seeks to provide a value for money and effective service offering to stakeholders and oversee the financial performance of each location.
* Provide accurate and timely reports as required.
* Preparation of funding applications where required to Statutory and Non-Statutory bodies.
* Identify and analyse any unmet demand and prepare responses to meet that need. Education, Qualifications & Experience
* Relevant University degree or college diploma.
* 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
The main location for the role will be Dublin based. However, a key element of the role will be the on-site presence of the Area Manager in the locations under their management.