Business Development Executive
Location Co Meath, Mullagh
The business development executive is responsible for bringing in new business for the company through a variety of sales techniques.
Duties of the Business Development Executive
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Understand the market trends and communicate internally to support product development.
- Ability to cold call where necessary to arrange business development meetings with customers/potential customers.
- Manage complete chain from customer ideation through to commercialisation.
- Open mind to explore new opportunities that arise outside of our current portfolio.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Good presentation skills.
Background of the Business Development Executive
- Qualification in science, polymer or related field (need to understand technical side of the business).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Business Development.
- Proven track record of bring in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- French or German language would be a bonus but not a requirement.