Business Intelligence Analyst
Ascension Executive Recruitment is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst for our growing Irish owned brand!
This role offers the right candidate an opportunity to join a dynamic expanding team, to apply your data expertise, analytics skills and commercial acumen in order to make a tangible difference to the business, across all the Channels and Markets they operate in.
There will be plenty of opportunities to learn and progress and develop your skills and experience alongside other business areas. Our client will offer you a chance to work on a wide range of exciting and interesting data lead projects.
- Deliver high-quality quantitative analysis and models to aid more accurate pricing, optimum pricing strategy and effective risk management decisions.
- Improve understanding of customer behaviour, effectiveness of promotions & specials and customer journeys.
- Demonstrate accurate insights and predictions using visualisations and clear presentation of business focused results, recommendations, methods, biases and limitations.
- Bring data insights to life and drive them to be actioned efficiently by delivering scalable solutions such as dashboards, self-service analysis and automated reporting.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to effectively identify areas for improvement and support their strategic objectives.
- Honours Degree or Masters in a numerate or technical discipline.
- Pro-active problem solver with highly analytical mind-set.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a quantitative role.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and manipulating large multi-dimensional datasets.
- Experience using visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI etc).
- Knowledge of statistical or programming software and techniques (e.g. in R, Python, C#, VBA etc.).
- Good communication skills with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Unfortunately our client is not in a position to offer sponsorship so we are seeking people that are eligible to work in Ireland (i.e. hold an EU passport or a Stamp 4 visa)