Orange Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Business Planning Administrator to join our client, a Government Funded Organisation, based in Dublin City Centre. This is a 1 year contract opportunity. Salary for the position is €26,000 – €27,000 per annum.
Working as part of the Business Planning Team, this role will responsible for the maintenance and support of the internal time tracking system for the organisation. The support officer will also assist with further system enhancements as well as undertaking ad hoc support tasks for the wider team agenda.
- Provide technical assistance to staff to assist them in using the system
- Maintenance of user accounts and project data held on the system
- Provide dedicated support to internal users of the system through mailbox management and telephone/team interaction including the logging of issues, coordinating the resolution in accordance with agreed service levels, follow up and effective closure.
- Keep staff informed by explaining procedures, answering queries and providing information
- System Administration
- Provide system data entry and data maintenance services
- Help drive quality control on datasets
- Maintain datasets and related documentation
- Provide support for the system and its associated reporting tool Power BI.
- Track/escalate system issues to resolution
- Assist in the training and induction of staff on the system
- Assist in the upkeep of tailored support and guidance documentation.
- Providing administrative support for e.g. proofing corporate documents, data processing etc.
- Provide project management support by recording minutes / actions and maintaining of project files as required
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the general requirements of the role as appropriate for the grade.
- Excellent data processing and administration experience, particularly managing high volumes of data
- Experience using CRM systems would be particularly desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in working in a busy environment with the ability to prioritise and manage your own day
- A high level of computer literacy particularly with CRM, Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook etc.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma qualification), or equivalent is desirable.
- Understand the workings of the community/voluntary/public sector (desirable)
- Understanding of the Irish language (desirable)