Our client, a not for profit organisation is currently recruiting for a Business Planning Support Officer. This is a contract opportunity up to 31st December 2020.
The main purpose of this role is the administration of the time tracking system for the organisation and providing administrative support to the team.
Key responsibility areas:
- Administration of a MS Dynamics Time tracking system (PSA)
- Cross checking data sets within the system with HR and Business Planning changes and making changes and updates to the data sets
- Providing support in system integration between the PSA system and the reporting tool Power BI
- Managing the email mailbox – ensuring queries are responded to in good time and escalating issues where necessary
- Providing ad hoc training to new system users
- Providing specific project management support such as status reporting, risk register updates and action monitoring.
- Attending meetings and drafting minutes / reports
- Involvement in presentations on behalf of the team
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the general requirements of the role from time to time
Required skills and competencies:
- Excellent data processing and administration experience, particularly managing high volumes of data
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in working in a busy environment with the ability to prioritise and excellent attention to details
- A high level of computer literacy particularly with CRM and MS Office
Desirable skills and competencies:
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma qualification), or equivalent
- Experience using CRM systems (PSA) would be particularly desirable
- Understand the workings of the community/voluntary/public sector