Orange Recruitment are currently seeking a Civil/Structural Engineer to join our client, a leading Consulting Engineering company based in Co. Laois.
Reporting to the Associate Director, typical tasks would include.
- Design of civil and structural elements for typical type projects.
- Ensuring that all aspects of design works are backed up by proven procedures, calculations, and
- Assisting with ongoing site-based projects in terms of design development, feeding into inspection plans and the role of ancillary certifier as required under the BCAR regulations,
- Experience in Defect engineering and report
- As technical writing forms a large part of the role, impeccable written and verbal English is essential.
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience
- Must have a Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Experience in report writing
- Working knowledge of engineering design software including Tekla Tedds & AutoCAD
- Full Driving License