Our client a not-for-profit organisation who allocates government funding for projects and schemes that promote social inclusion are currently recruitment for a Corporate Project Lead. This is a one year contract opportunity initially. The salary scale for this position is €49,846 to €62,775 per annum.
The Corporate Project Lead will be responsible for a number of key strategic corporate projects across the organisation, including but not limited to the development and implementation of a Policy and Procedure Framework, assessment and implementation of Public Sector Duty Working and a strategic assessment of the organisations corporate data. Working closely with the Business Planning Manager, they will be responsible for the planning, coordination, monitoring, and status reporting for the projects. He/she will also be responsible for directing and quality assuring the requirements gathering, business analysis, specifications development, and implementation of the various projects.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of the projects from initiation, through planning, rollout and close.
- Responsible for developing and managing project plans.
- Establish and maintain the project risk register.
- Drive an open and inclusive approach to problem solving.
- Interpret the data available to identify issues or risks associated with the successful delivery of the project.
- Assist in the information gathering processes, identifying potential gaps, issues and risks, and reporting to the project oversight group.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key project stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ensure that important information regarding the project is shared with key stakeholders and the Executive Team/Strategic Leadership Team as required.
- Ensure clear lines of communication between the stakeholders, using own skills and experience to identify issues or risks in communication and proactively addressing these.
- Provide clear communications to the wider organisation regarding the project, milestones, implementation etc.
- Coordinate and conduct research and analysis arising from the various strategic projects.
- Map the governance model and associated business processes which support the Policy and Procedure Framework
- Develop Data Management Plans in line with the organisations Data Strategy.
- Previous experience in leading and managing projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience communicating at all levels within an organisation.
- Experience in analysis and problem solving.
- Proactive, results orientated and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS packages, databases and SharePoint portals.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Degree or Masters), or equivalent gained in business or related field is essential.
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector is desirable