Fully Qualified Dental Nurse required to join a dynamic multidisciplinary dental practice, based in the Dublin 18 area.
Ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills including clinical experience and fluency in English, with computer literacy required.
Flexible, experienced dental nurse required for multidisciplinary dental practice.
Experience preferred in Digital dentistry and digital radiology specifically prosthodontics and implant dentistry.
Dental Nurse role includes:
- Computer literacy and excellent communication skills
- Chairside patient care preparation and dental care assistance support for dental care delivery
- Instrument management – planning and preparation
- Patient data file management (Electronic and paper)
- Digital data scanning storage and retrieval
- Digital dental imaging
- Dental clinic materials monitoring and management
- Interdisciplinary communication (patient referral information flow)
- Infection control
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-5.30pm/Fridays 8am – 2pm
Attractive salary commensurate with qualifications, experience and references.