Director of Care
Applications are invited for the above Position
Stewarts is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive community-based services to people with an intellectual disability. We support people with a wide range of needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership for all aspects of Resident Services throughout the organisation. The DOC will focus on improving the standards of care and support, to ensure the best possible service user experience, and support and develop the team to implement appropriate strategies to maintain regulatory standards.
Candidates must meet the following criteria relevant to the role:
- Degree (Hons) in a Nursing, Clinical or Social Care Discipline
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience working in the area of intellectual disability
- Minimum of 5 years leadership and staff management experience and be able to demonstrate same
- Post graduate qualification in management is desirable
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the sector, national policies and standards guiding the service
Salary on application.
Job description may be obtained by contacting Mairead Fleming, Ascension Executive Recruitment – or calling 086 8505107
Applications should include CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria:
Closing date: Friday 4th December 2020
Stewarts Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer