We are searching for an experienced Divisional Sales Manager with experience of Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Sales.
To plan, direct, co-ordinate and control all sales activities and business development within the Diagnostic/Clinical Sector.
- To develop and implement a sales strategy in line with business objectives
- Seeks out and develop new business opportunities within the sector
- To look at current products, and refresh/develop new products to meet current/future market requirements.
- To work with management in order to develop a strategy for key suppliers
- To manage, coach and develop the existing Sales staff
- Builds a successful commercial relationship at senior level within customer accounts, in order to maximise future opportunities and also secure and protect current revenue streams.
- Influence the customers buying criteria and decision-making by effective communication at all customer management levels.
- Keep abreast of current and proposed market developments and take full advantage of opportunities as they arise
- Achievement of division sales targets
- Secure sufficient new business in order to achieve sales objectives
- Monthly sales management reports
- Managing and reviewing sales team versus targets
- Developing business into new sectors in Ireland
- Reporting to Head of Sales on market plans, sales strategy and pipeline monthly
- Assisting with complaint escalations relating to customer issues.
- Minimum 3rd level qualification in Life Science or related discipline.
- To be a highly motivated sales manager capable of developing new business opportunities in a professional and organised way consistent with company strategy
- Must be capable of managing, motivating and leading people
- Must have a style and culture relevant and commensurate with fitting in and becoming a member of a very collaborative team.
- Company pension scheme
- Company car or allowance
- Company contribution to health insurance
- Performance based bonus