Orange Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Ethics & Anti-Doping Clerical Officer for our client a Public Body based in Dublin 15. This is a contract opportunity for an initial period of two years.
The Ethic & Anti-Doping Clerical Officer will support the work of the Ethics and Anti-Doping Unit of across all of its areas of activity including Ethics, Safeguarding, Diversity, Inclusion and Anti-Doping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to team members in the ethics and anti-doping unit.
- Assist in the preparation of responses and other requests for information from stakeholders.
- Work on key projects throughout the year in the Ethics and Anti-Doping Unit.
- Develop working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assist as a team member in the provision of all working group and network events for the sector.
- Undertaking other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent Administration, Organisational, Communication and Interpersonal skills
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role