- Promotion of laboratory testing products and services
- Maintenance of an existing customer business
- Seek new customers and expand the product sales
- Visit customer premises and provide customer technical support
- Calibrate customer instrumentation on site
- Follow up on sales activities
- Provide customer training on the use of the products
- Understand and demonstrate various supporting software products
- Requirement to work to GMP and ISO Standards
- To be flexible and contribute fully within abilities to the Company’s management and goals
- Ability to travel as required within the sales area greater than 60% of the time including nights away from home.
- A valid EU Passport and Driving License must be held
- Generate and qualify sales leads
- Preparation and presentation of sales contracts and proposals
- Attend exhibition and seminars
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Sales Experience in any of the following areas:-
Life Science sales with the following experience
- Industry sales professional or with experience
- Diagnostic, laboratory reagent sales – pharmaceutical industry
- Laboratory Supply Sales (ideally microbiological)
- Endotoxin reagent sales experience.
- Microbiology Network and experience
General laboratory Supply (including Bio chem and chemistry)
- Experience dealing directly with pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Medical sales professional wishing to move into industry sales.
- Preferably working in diagnostic Products