Southside Personnel is recruiting an Accountant/Financial Controller for an IT company who are based in the Dublin 18 area. This role comes about due to a planned retirement.
The role is a stand alone role. The person reports to the Managing Director.
To apply for this role, you must have 3yrs experience from the last 5 years working in a stand alone Accounting role, processing accounts from general bookkeeping to management accounts level.
Main areas of responsibility are:
- Day to day bookkeeping – invoicing , debtors/creditors
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Revenue returns, VAT, PAYE, ROS system
- Process of Dr and Cr invoicing
- Stock Control
- Bank reconciliation
- Month end Creditor payments list
- Credit Control
- General corporate governance duties, company insurance etc
- Prepare year end accounts and assist auditors
- A recognised accounting qualification and solid financial fundamentals
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong up to date IT skills is required
- Experience of SAGE accounts system is required
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with clients
- Salary c €45k (role may be completed over a 4 days week after person is fully up to speed, mixture of remote, on site is possible.