HEAD OF TALENT ACQUISITION
Based out the Americas Head Office in Dallas Fort Worth, the purpose of this role is to lead and manage recruitment & retention policies, procedures and practices across all locations in the US and Canada. Responsible for creating and implementing recruitment and retention strategies and programs.
This is a hands-on role that will involve the standardization and centralization of new and existing policies, processes and procedures; whilst ensuring that these initiatives are aligned to meet business goals and objectives.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for recruitment and retention ensuring staffing levels are met
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring applicant tracking and departmental KPIs
- Management of onboarding, applicant screening and related compliance
- Talent Acquisition vendor relationship and management
- Evaluate weekly staffing numbers to ensure that it is in line with business needs.
- Partner with assigned Hiring Managers to effectively build a recruiting plan to attract top talent based on forecasted headcount, turnover and changing talent needs
- Ensure that all recruitment and retention policies, processes and procedures are aligned to industry standards
- Ensure that recruitment practices are aligned to ensure that local, state and federal requirements are met
- Keep abreast of labor trends; know where the best supply of talent is in the marketplace.
- Analyze recruiting trends, best sources, and recruiting metrics on when and where to target talent.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed retention programs to evaluate and measure results
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff
Summary of Experience
- Experience within aviation, logistics or the service sector strongly preferred
- Previous experience in recruiting for high-volume entry-level talent competitive positions
- Strong knowledge of Talent Operations and Talent Branding and Social Media strategy preferred
- Experience managing vendors and contracts within the Talent Acquisition space
- Knowledge of hiring best practice and laws in the US and Canada a plus
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required if proven relevant experience exists
- Ability to oversee a large team and provide strategic and effective leadership
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must have advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must have ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to inspire trust and confidence with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels as well as working cross-functionally with senior management
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- Ability and willingness to travel