HR Service Delivery
- To provide a HR service to the organization to include:
- End-to end Talent Management including recruitment and selection,
- managing joiners and leaver processes
- administering the performance management system
- probation process
- payroll administration
- general administration of the benefit schemes in operation for staff e.g. Pension, Travel Taxsaver, Bike to Work Scheme
- Manage the HR work related to services/HR functional work for which the HR Generalist is responsible for , including provision of a seamless talent management service
- To provide support and advice in line with best practice to all levels of staff on organisational policies and procedures including employee handbook
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner to prepare, develop and administrate HR company policies and procedures
- Manage all aspects of time and attendance, including sick and annual leave providing advice and support to staff at all levels for the same
- Responsible for developing/maintaining a comprehensive system of HR records on Salesforce and to provide information/reports from the system as required; To participate in the development and implementation of the HR system requirements
- To deal with the day-to-day queries that arise relating to e.g. terms and conditions, entitlement to leave, etc.
- To research, prepare and maintain all relevant HR Metrics for the HR Department
- To follow up all fixed term/specified/temporary staff contracts in relation to the renewal of such contracts
- To work with the HR team in taking responsibility for delivery the HR Operations action plan
- Work closely with HR Manager and HR Business Partner to ensure consistent service delivery at all times
- Constantly consider ways of adding value or improving processes and the work that HR delivers
- Supervise interns, work experience placements, graduates who are assigned to the HR Department.
- To provide administrative support in relation to the recruitment and selection process from advertising to appointment of staff in accordance with HR Polices & Procedures
- To provide support to the HR Business Partner with regards to grievance and disciplinary issues and procedures
- To lead and manage grievance and discipline issues in line with company policy during periods of high-volume case load
- To continually develop an effective induction programme for new starters to incorporate company introduction, systems training and the develop of manuals to aid induction
- Delivery of HR induction to new employee
Training and Development
- To support the HR Business Partner with all matters related to training and development of Supervisors and Team Leaders with regards to HR policies and procedures.
- To undertake best practice HR projects either independently or with the HR Business Partner
Health and Safety
- To provide administrative support on all matters related to Health & Safety in the organization
- To observe all company and statutory Health & Safety regulations reporting any risks or hazards which affect individual or group health and safety.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be a performance driven individual who works well within a team setting
- Has the ability to view Human Resources in the wider organizational context
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to influence people at all levels
- Proven ability to provide a HR Service to staff at all levels within the realms of HR Knowledge, Experience and Employment Law
- Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities
- Very organized, detail oriented, focused on execution with a high sense of urgency
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with staff members at all levels
- Strong IT Skills, Microsoft Skills, Knowledge of HR Salesforce System would be advantage.
- Experience of working across different services/departments with the ability to adapt to changing environments would be an advantage
- As some of our locations are based outside Dublin, a full clean driving licence is required.
Education and Experience
- Relevant third level qualification in HR
- CIPD membership or working towards
- Minimum of 1 year HR Generalist experience essential
- Experience of IR and a thorough knowledge of Employment Legislation and its application is essential