Orange Recruitment is currently seeking a HR & Recruitment Specialist for our client, a Public Sector body, based in Dublin. This is a Contract opportunity until 31st of December 2022. A salary of up to €50,000 is being offered for this position.
The Recruitment & HR Specialist is required to work with and support the HR Operations team with running the high-volume recruitment desk in the organisation. The Recruitment & HR Specialist will collaborate closely with key management stakeholders within the business to ensure a best in practice recruitment function. The Recruitment & HR Specialist will provide insight and feedback about what we can do better to attract the best Talent to the organisation.
- You will partner with the HR Business Partners, Recruitment Team and Hiring Managers and act as the first point of contact for all Recruitment activities to provide a dedicated service to enable efficient, high quality targeted hiring.
- Manage all activities within the recruitment process, including administration, tracking management, screening, and sourcing candidates, reviewing, and assessing applicants, scheduling, and conducting effective interviews and negotiating terms and conditions.
- Demonstrate commitment to Diversity & Inclusion through the full recruitment process, attraction, application, screening, interview, selection, contract terms & onboarding.
- Ensure all Recruitment protocols are effectively administered in a transparent and evidenced way.
- Coordinate and administer end to end processes of recruitment including diary management and communications with candidate HRBP/manager/agency and business.
- Good knowledge of employment law, in relation to Recruitment
- 3-5 years working within a recruitment environment, coupled with familiarity of a range of successful recruitment Strategies/approaches.
- Proven experience of hiring a broad range of roles at all levels including Programmes, ICT, Finance, HR, Communications, and other professional roles
- Strong people management and proven relationship building skills to influence key stakeholders and leadership.
- Advocate for working collaboratively across HR and a diverse multi department organisation.
- Commitment to promotion of equality and diversity.
- Confident decision maker that can build rapport and articulate a convincing viewpoint to influence stakeholders.