https://ascensiongroup.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ascension_goup_logo-300x86.png 0 0 https://ascensiongroup.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ascension_goup_logo-300x86.png 2022-05-26 12:46:592022-05-26 12:46:59HR Systems Officer
- Maximise the use of technology to deliver effective services and ensure continuous improvements in the HR department.
- Update and maintain the HR systems including employee files and schemes to ensure accuracy on an ongoing basis.
- Working with the team to build and maintain the capacity of the HR MIS (management information system) to produce timely and accurate HR reports. Monitoring of individual issues and organisational trends including paid and unpaid leave, Garda vetting, pension and other relevant workforce information.
- To support the rollout of a new HR system organisationally by assisting with training and any other requirements.
- Support the development and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators for the HR department.
- To prepare and maintain all relevant statistics/spreadsheets/dashboards for the HR Department e.g. headcount, sick leave, turnover etc.
- Working closely with the HR team to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of all HR-related activity within the recruitment and work life-cycle processes – including managing new joiners and leaver processes, monitoring the probation process, dealing with the day-to-day HR queries that arise relating to e.g. terms and conditions, annual leave entitlement, benefits, following up on all fixed term/specified/temporary staff contracts in relation to the renewal of contracts
- Minimum of 6-12 months’ experience of data input, retrieval, analysis and reporting is essential and have a passion for this work
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail, accuracy in work is essential
- Consistency in meeting deadlines and ability to juggle high volume and competing priorities
- Confident and proficient in all Microsoft Office programs is essential, and experience in using a HR database would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people as part of a team
- Have a CIPD qualification or equivalent is desirable