We are currently recruiting for a Junior Accounts Administrator for our client based in Dublin 1. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with a salary of €24k – €26k per annum.
The main purpose of this role is to assist the Head of Finance in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Bank, Credit Card & Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Assist with Monthly Management Accounts preparation along with month end and quarterly reporting
- Accounts Payable (matching Purchase Invoices with Purchase Orders prior to processing and making payments, reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis)
Required experience and skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- IT proficient
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative