Junior Clinical Laboratory Service Engineer – Dublin based
The purpose of the role is to provide field based technical support for Medical laboratory equipment at customer sites throughout Ireland.
- Responsible for providing on-site service of laboratory equipment repairing / routine preventive maintenance service in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Installation, maintenance, testing and repairing equipment
- Troubleshoot minor software problems, upgrade firmware
- Provide training to customers
- Ensure product and service quality achievement
- 3rd Level Qualification in Electrical/Mechatronic/Mechanical/ HVAC engineering.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Loves problem solving.
- Happy to travel around Ireland
- Full Driving Licence
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle and phone
- Full training provided