We are looking for a highly motivated sales person with a positive “can do” attitude, strong communication and interpersonal help sell and manage the life science equipment and consumables business.
- The position is a field-based sales role. Field based 70% and office based 30%, with travel throughout the island of Ireland, and internationally for training and annual meetings with suppliers.
- The role will require you to meet, advise, demonstrate and provide technical support to customers.
- The right person will be required to provide product training to customers as part of the sales cycle.
Key skills and requirements
- Candidates must have good flow cytometry and genomics experience.
- Previous sales experience would be preferred but is not essential.
- Comprehensive product training will be provided as well as all normal business tools.
- A full clean driving licence is also required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised.