This leading IT business has a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and dynamic Marketing Manager to join their expanding national team. This position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to establish and grow the internal marketing function / team and make a significant contribution to the growth and expansion plans of the business.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Building and leading the marketing team
- Strategy development and execution of multi-faceted Market plan
- Develop campaign ideas and demand generation content for designated verticals.
- Manage day to day campaign activities including working with cross functions teams to drive execution against objectives and deadlines.
- Management of PR, advertising campaigns and 3rd party agencies
- Reporting – Tracking, measuring and providing progress reports. Utilising key data and reports to uncover trends to aid decision making,
- Defining Marketing budgets and ROI on marketing campaigns, based on test marketing
- Brand development and management in line with overall business strategy and brand objectives
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful individual will have the following:
- 3rd level marketing qualification.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience.
- Detail working knowledge of Hub spot, Google analytics, WordPress and SEO
- Understanding of Technology market, IT Networking, Private Cloud and VoIP / Telecoms
- Proven track record for excuting a marketing strategy in line with key business objectives.
- Self-starter, innovator, multi-tasker and commercial.
- Strong time management, project management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Detailed knowledge of Social media marketing tools, LinkedIn, twitter and Instagram and Facebook
This exciting opportunity will allow the successful individual to use their creative skills across all aspects of marketing of the business.