Operations Manager (West Cork)
The ideal candidate will have a commercial mind-set, a savviness for selling, very strong financial acumen, and robust leadership skills and will have to be customer focussed while providing great service by delivering on our brand promise.
You will need to be a strategic thinker, full of energy, and to be successful, you’ll need to set objectives, reinforce high standards, and monitor performance. An aptitude for motivating people and one whom possesses captivating qualities that will have a team striving in unison towards one common goal.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations and performance of the business
- Oversee all sales functions, sales metrics, sales strategies, and sales operations (strong sales leadership is a must)
- Report on all the financial KPIs of the business
- Manage, lead, appraise, and communicate with staff on a daily basis
- Responsible for driving financial and operational efficiencies across the business, including debtors’
- Purchasing and procurement expertise
- Meet with and report to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis on company performance.
- Lead weekly management meeting
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Commercially minded
- Highly numerate and analytical in your thinking!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in service focussed business ideally.
- Team player
- Degree qualified in a financial or business discipline