Our client a public body based in Dublin City Centre is currently looking for a PA/Administrator to work from home initally. This is a great opportunity for someone with a years office support experience to transition into a PA/Admin role within the Public Sector. The salary is €25,704 and there is a two year contract available.
- Assist the Director on all daily duties as well as any ad hoc items as they arise
- Working closely with members of the team.
- Contribute and provide administrative support to the team as required
- Coordination of the timely delivery of departmental queries and requests for information through interaction with relevant team members.
- Assist with arranging meetings internally, including CPD meetings and externally for management team including liaison with IT as required.
- Collating statistical information and circulation of same
- Customer service queries
- Press queries
- Travel arrangements
- E-filing for managers
- Diary management
- Specific project work as required from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous office experience (at least one year) is ideal.
- Ability to meet milestones/deadlines and reach targets.
- Proven ability to manage high and diverse workloads.
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and manage large volumes of applications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with a high level of discretion.
- Previous PA experience would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with relevant parties as required.
- A proven track record of working in a team environment requiring a high degree of flexibility.
- Excellent attention to detail.