We at Orange are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to manage the end to end process for weekly and monthly payrolls across Europe for our client who is an international leader in the Fintech space. This role is a permanent part-time opportunity – 20hrs a week flexible working hours. €40k – €45k pro rata. Work from home option available.
The role day to day:
What you’ll be responsible for
- Monthly coordination and preparation of payroll and benefit data for multiple entities across Europe and for approx. 300 employees.
- Ensure payroll changes are processed accurately by the relevant Payroll outsource provider, managing monthly processing, approval and reconciliation.
- Ensure payroll is processed with speed, accuracy and within deadlines, whilst maintaining all required records and files.
- Responsible for ensuring payroll is processed in line with revenue compliance rules and best practice and partake in continuous development to ensure up to date knowledge of tax changes or guidance.
- Manage and drive on-going projects and process improvement initiatives that present within the payroll function.
- Manage employee benefit programmes from payroll perspective, including processing of all payments and changes in pension, private medical insurance, illness benefit, bike to work, employee referral programme and parental leave benefits.
- Managing the time and attendance process ensuring that full use is made of system and user capabilities. Ensure all new employees are registered with the time and attendance system.
- Administration of Pension Schemes across the group. Monthly upload and reporting. Ensure compliance with local regulatory bodies.
- Monthly update of membership of group Health Insurance Plan. Notify newly eligible joiners, co-ordinate, and update payroll. Reconcile with invoices.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of payroll and benefits processing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PAYE, USC, PRSI, BIK, ROS, Defined contribution Pension Schemes
- Familiar with UK Payroll & HMRC Rules & Regulations
- Familiar with European payroll, taxation and social welfare systems.
- IPASS Qualification is required