The person will work closely with the client’s business teams and their counterparts.
- Deliver customer facing projects being the primary contact for project onboarding.
- Design, lead and manage the Digital transformation projects across the various channels and own the project portfolio at a local level and roll up into Group IT
- Develop and sell the strategy for Digital transformation based on solid business cases developed with various business stakeholders.
- Lead and develop our technical capabilities in the field of digital customer journey improvements through the strategic use of technology.
- Develop the technology strategy in innovative new fields covering delivery, mobile order & pay, future app functionality, customer journey mapping.
- Manage a complicated portfolio of projects ranging from technology improvement to business process optimisation activities.
- Ensure robust project management methodologies are utilised to ensure great projects deliverables
- Stakeholder and interdependency management, working across multiple external suppliers
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Digital transformation and IT delivery background / experience.
- Understanding of Application and Business Architecture.
- Implemented front and back of house systems
- Experience having worked in a multi-branded environment would be a bonus.
- Experience in process simplification and optimisation as the basis for technology delivery.
- Having delivered transformational change in a complicated environment where core systems need to be future proofed.