- Accountability for seamless, smooth provision of the goods and services supply of multiple sites.
- Fully understand and have a deep knowledge of the regional landscape of the supply market for goods and services in terms of supplier base, technologies, competitive environment, market trends and cost drivers.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers.
- Identify and assess risks and benefits of sourcing decisions and clearly present proposals to mitigate risks collaboratively, ensuring sustained product supply-quality-compliance.
- Act as first escalation point if problems with suppliers arise. Coordinate resolution of supplier performance issues.
- Contribute to the annual budget process by providing reliable cost estimates and realistic forecasts.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instructions, and all safety rules.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Technical curriculum, or non-academic bachelor of business administration.
- Experience: 6-10 years of progressive business experience in sourcing/supplier/category management or related functions.
- Experience working in either Pharma, Medical Device or Healthcare a must.
- Supplier and contract management experience.
- Strong influencing, change management, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead teams and build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and independent worker.
- Proficiency in English.
Education: Master’s degree in a Business or Technical curriculum, or equivalent.
Experience: 11+ years of progressive business experience in sourcing/supplier/category management or related functions.
Must have recent experience in the Healthcare, Medical Device or Pharma experience.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and project management skills.
- Supply Chain or Procurement Certifications.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects.
- Experience in SAP (MM) and MS Office.
- Proficiency in one additional language.