Our life science client is looking to recruit a Receptionist /Office Administrator to be based out of their office in West Dublin.
Managing the switch board and greeting visitors at reception, ensuring reception is presentable at all times.
Management of incoming fax, post, emails and general correspondence.
Providing administrative support to the Sales, Service and Operations departments.
This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Sales; entering quotations and assisting with tenders.
- Service; creation of certificates, management of engineer’s diaries and entry of service jobs to the ERP system (SAP).
- Operations; assisting in SAP data management (item master, pricing etc.), assisting with administrative matters relating to facilities, health and safety etc.
Clerical and phone support to the MD and heads of departments.
Arrange meeting room – tea-coffee, book lunch/tidy afterwards.
- Be proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel) in an office administration environment.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office email system or equivalent.
- Academic – Leaving Certificate or FETAC Level 5 or equivalent at a minimum.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work on own initiative to get priority tasks completed.
- Ability to work as a key member as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- This is a full time role, hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.