The person appointed will report to the Retail Manager and will be required to cover Sales and Clerical duties in a retail environment.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Daily Cash reconciliations.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Retail Outlet with other employees.
- Dealing with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Dealing with complaints and Safety issues with the Retail Manager.
- Management of the Retail reports as required.
- Processing sales in a timely manner.
- Liaising with Suppliers and Contractors as required.
- Process all orders in an efficient and a timely manner.
- Other duties as requested by the Retail Manager.
The following knowledge, skills, competencies are required for this role:
- Team player with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- An ability to operate to strict timelines/deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Company materials and Dispatch procedures.