Orange recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Administrator, to join our client, a Public Sector organisation. This position is based in Dublin 9. This is a contract opportunity for a three month period. The salary for this position is €16 per hour.
A hybrid model of working presently, however, candidates must be available to attend the office when required. This is a thirty seven hours per week.
The Senior Administrator is responsible for support to the line manager as required including diary management, internal and external appointments and looking after all travel arrangements. The Senior Administrator shall provide support to Standards Technical including processing of standards through development stages.
- Balloting as required.
- Monitoring of new work areas and activities.
- Co-ordination of development of Annual Divisional training plan, inclusive of scheduling, organisation and reporting on internal training.
- Work assignments and queries.
- Scheduling and Setting divisional meeting agendas (management, operational etc.).
- Recording of meeting minutes.
- Raising POs as required.
- Assist management in administration of invoicing, budgeting, funding etc., associated with Standards related activities.
- Sourcing and preparation of reporting material for quarterly reports and senior management meetings as well as compiling reports from various sources to assist management in decision making.
- Document controller for Division (Internal procedures and Work instructions on QPulse).
- Board submission preparation.
- Assisting with internal audits.
- Administration withdrawals and reviews.
- Supporting our client’s representatives at national and international area related to including – hosting seminars and conferences
- Maintaining and updating expert membership for related organisations and bodies.
- Assist in the preparations and delivery of promotional, training and networking activities.
- Support and co-ordinate our client’s interactions with academia.
- Event management support including organisation of departmental, national and international meetings including selection of venues etc.
- Engage with peers, management and other divisions in our client’s to contribute to and deliver their strategy.
- Represent our client in a professional manner and uphold their vision and mission statement.
- Proven organisational and time management skills and experience.
- Ability to multi-task and have a good understanding of project management.
- Previous experience in team administration, project and event management support.
- Strong knowledge of business systems and a high level of computer literacy and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to contribute to a productive team environment.
- Flexible, co-operative, adaptable and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-motivator.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.