Orange Recruitment are looking for a driven and experienced Senior Administrator to join our Client’s office team in west Dublin. Our client is a leading supplier in the Audio Visual installations industry. A trusted brand working with leading blue chip companies at home and abroad for over 35 years.
You will carry out a wide variety of administrative tasks, including data entry, invoicing, quotations, client support, accounts input, report preparation, scheduling appointments, deliveries and planning meetings.
For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure the day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
- Support senior manager, sales team and executives with daily clerical tasks
- Data / accounts input and compiling management information reports
- Support client enquiries and service needs quickly and professionally
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people
- Schedule appointments and update calendars
- Make travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers
- Compose and issue regular correspondence, like quotations and informative material
- Develop and maintain an accurate records system according to company policies.
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Provide statistical and budget reports
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Support, implement and contribute to the improvement of office policies and procedures
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant, virtual assistant or executive administrative assistant supporting the sales function
- Demonstrate understanding of Profit margins and mark-ups
- Ability to handle detailed information and data with accuracy and confidence
- Advanced level of sound judgement and common sense
- In-depth understanding of office management needs and daily operations
- Hands on experience with MS Office and similar software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Formal Qualification in this or a related field will be a plus.