A leading service provider within the pharmaceutical and healthcare is seeking a Financial Planner the delivery the Group Budget, 5-year plan and rolling periodic forecasts, working across the Group to plan and co-ordinate the budget process.
- Identify and implement process improvements, develop world class financial reporting suite,
Board reports and KPIs
- Cultivating and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients by tracking their successes and keeping them informed about any changes that may affect their finances
- Interact with the rest of our team to improve procedures and grow the firm.
- Qualified Accountant
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to challenge and question across all level of the