Talent Aquisition Specialist
Orange recruitment are seeking astrong HR Talent Aquisution Specialist for our client, a leading company in the pharmaceutical business.
The purpose of this post is to assist the Human Resources dep’t with all aspects of sourcing and talent aquisition in line with organisational goals and objectives in a collaborative team-based environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the HR team to manage the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with current employment legislation and best practice approaches.
- Ensure that HR databases and filing systems are created and maintained as appropriate to optimise data accuracy, and reporting, ensuring a best practice approach to GDPR, data protection, and records management.
- Assist in the full cycle of the company recruitment and selection process.
- Support the Head of Department with various HR initiatives and complete all other HR operational duties as required.
- Proactively working to improve HR processes and procedures by responding efficiently and effectively to staff and management issues and requirements as they arise.
Qualifications and Experience
- HR Talent experience with exceptional attention to detail.
- Qualification in a relevant field while not essential is a distinct advantage.
- Experience using “Workday” while not essential is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in talent aquisition would be an strong advantage.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and procedures.
- Proven organisational and time management skills and experience.
- Strong time management, organisational skills and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative using sound judgement, discretion and have a common-sense approach to dealing with issues