- Responsible for preparation and submission of direct taxes
- Responsible for the annual tax audits liaising with our International tax team and external advisors.
- Completion of the quarter end forecast and actual tax computations for US GAAP reporting purposes
- Responsible for relevant statistical and environmental returns
- Supporting the preparation and arranging the filing of financial statements
- Acting as a liaison in cooperation with your manager
- Build relationships with and support key contacts across the organization
- Ensure financial records are in compliance with US and local GAAP
- Support Internal and external audits
- Coordination with customs manager on customs audits, tasks and activities to insure legal and tax compliance and to solve customs issues
- Assistance with ad-hoc appointments with authorities and notaries for notarizations and certifications
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required including project related finance work as it arises
- Consistently maintain appropriate internal controls and upholds company policies & procedures
- Ownership of KPI delivery, and improvements where required, on a monthly basis.
- Compliance with SOX requirements and testing
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, qualified with a ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or similar
- Minimum of 2-3 years PQE experience
- Shared Service environment a distinct advantage
- Tax qualification a distinct advantage
- Strong technical accounting knowledge with US GAAP
- Fluent both written and spoken English
Candidates will only be considered if they hold a EU or EEA passport or a current valid Stamp 4 Visa.