Orange Recruitment is working with a transport organisation to recruit a Technical Assistant. This is a fixed term contract opportunity for an initial period of 48 weeks and the role will be based in Dublin 1. The salary scale for this position is €43,125 to €61,169.
Technical CAD Support – Building and Facilities, Central, Building and Facilities Department
ROLE & PURPOSE:
To provide professional support to the Building & Facilities Manager and Building and Facilities NTA Project Manager in relation to all CAD and drawing for all B and F Wayfinding and associated tasks.
- Building & Facilities NTA Project Manager
WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH:
- All staff working in the Building and Facilities Department
- RU Operational Station Management
- Engineers, Project Managers and technical staff working within New Works, CCE, CME & SET Departments
- CIE Group property managers and technical staff
- Contractors, Fabricators and suppliers of goods and services
- External agencies, including local authorities, NRA, NTA, CRR etc
- A proven background as Technical CAD support with 3 years post graduate experience or equivalent proven experience in a construction/engineering/design discipline. Proven proficiency in AutoCAD with Revit or similar 3D modelling skill required.
- A good working knowledge of Health & Safety issues in a construction/rail environment
- Proven proficiency in AutoCAD with Revit or similar 3D modelling skill required.
- Experience of delivering railway building projects
- Experience in risk assessment of construction work task
- Understanding of Asset data bases
- Competent in computer skills in utilising Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project, SAP, IAMS Intranet.
- Have a working knowledge of the Building Regulations, relevant Codes of practice, EU Railway TSI’s, Planning & Development Act .etc…
- Be able to read, understand Construction Safe Systems Of work, Method statements, risk assessments and approve as necessary.
- Good leadership & communications skills
- Commercial awareness