Orange Recruitment is working with a transport organisation to recruit a Technical Executive. This is a fixed term contract opportunity for an initial period of 48 weeks and the role will be based in Dublin 1. The salary scale for this position is €56,195 to €69,077.
Technical Executive – Building and Facilities Maintenance East, Building and Facilities Department
ROLE & PURPOSE:
To provide professional support to the Building & Facilities Maintenance Managers in relation to all aspects of planned and unplanned maintenance activities to all B and F assets and associated tasks.
Building & Facilities NTA Project manager
WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH:
- All staff working in the Building and Facilities Projects Department
- RU Operational Station Management
- Engineers, Project Managers and technical staff working within New Works, CCE, CME & SET Departments
- CIE Group property managers and technical staff
- Contractors, Fabricators and suppliers of goods and services
- External agencies, including local authorities, NRA, NTA, CRR etc
- A proven background with 5 years experience in Building Surveying/Architectural/Construction discipline as a technical support function.
- A good working knowledge of Health & Safety issues in a construction/rail environment
- Third level Qualification in Building Surveying/Architectural/Construction discipline.
- Full Drivers Licence with use of own vehicle – for travel to/from base or home to project sites.
- Experience of designing and delivering building projects
- Experience in risk assessment of construction work task
- Understanding of safety critical railway environment.
- Competent in computer skills in utilising CAD, Revit or 3D Modelling,Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project.
- Have a working knowledge of the Building Regulations, relevant Codes of practice, EU Railway TSI’s, Planning & Development Act.
- Be able to read, understand Construction Safe Systems Of work, Method statements, risk assessments and approve as necessary.
- Good leadership & communications skills
- Commercial awareness