Our client is looking to add a Technical Sales Executive to their team.
The role will involve selling Laboratory Instrumentation and supporting Consumables to customers located on the Western side of Ireland (everything left of Athlone North to South)
- The candidate will be selling consumables into laboratories and third level institutes across Ireland.
- The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing the client database within the assigned territory which is Ireland incl. Northern Ireland.
- “Win the Customer” using various business development tools including but not limited to face to face meetings, account management, prospecting, presentations, marketing etc
- Monitor tender platforms and coordinating responses to applicable tender opportunities.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies as appropriate.
- Comprehensive product training will be provided as well as all normal business tools (phone, laptop, etc.).
- Given the highly technical nature of the product, the right candidate must have a degree in Biochemistry or Environmental Science as a minimum.
- Ideally the perfect candidate will have relevant sales experience in addition to the degree
- Experience using Biochemistry/Electrochemistry instrumentation
- Highly-motivated and professional with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude, strong communication skills, and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- A full, clean driving licence is required.