Position: Technical Service Administration Supervisor
As Technical Service Administration Supervisor it is expected to ensure the service department runs smoothly by organising all administrative duties, as always you must always be filled with energy and ready for anything because you are the ‘go-to’ person in the office. Support the company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. This role offers tremendous variety and an ability to multitask.
Roles & Responsibilities
Duties involve administrative tasks, health and safety checks, staff management, arranging meetings; anything that is a feature of a busy office culture and routine.
- Preparation and checking of invoicing
- Oversee and verify the application of correct customer price formats
- Handling of customer queries
- Provide accurate short, medium and long-term data as necessary e.g. account analysis, monthly statistics. Compile monthly analysis of service department/ equipment failures/issues and plant downtimes.
- Control of documentation for the Service department including issuing of job cards, service contracts, development of CRM, and guidance on correct documentation for department.
- Oversee Scheduling engineers to complete routine services – IRL, UK & Europe.
- Manage Maintenance of Service contract data base and issuing of annual renewals of all service contracts and follow up for purchase orders. Monitoring of existing contracts and expiration dates.
- Ensuring good management & coordination of Field Service Engineers
- Supporting with team inductions and training tasks. Conduct development reviews for your team and ensure that any training is in line with business needs
- Liaise with the Technical Directors & Technical Services Lead to ensure that all visits are recorded in CRM, service visits are completed and reports are up to date and signed off daily & correctly, from Field Service Engineers.
- Liaise with Procurement.
- Focus the team’s minds on the increasing the profitability of our work
- Analysis of Customers – customer budgets / life cycle management of equipment.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-4.30pm, 4pm finish on bank holidays.
What You Need To Succeed
- Experienced in Customer Relations with an engineering background
- Good confident communicator
- Budget / resource management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial / financial awareness
- Project Management experience
- Numerical / verbal reasoning skills at management norm. Strong attention to detail
- Sage / CRM , Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook
Attractive remuneration package comprising of salary, commission, bonus, pension, healthcare, based on applicant’s experience.