We are excited to bring this 6 month contract to the market, the role is with our client Eurofound.
Reporting to the Head of Information & Communication, the Web Content Manager will manage a small team but will be expected to be able to work independently and to have excellent web communication and interpersonal skills. The Web Content Manager will collaborate closely with colleagues in the Information & Communication Unit, in the Research teams and with other colleagues – specifically liaising on a structured and ongoing basis with the Web Administrator, based in the ICT team.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- Developing and managing content for Eurofound’s online communication;
- Driving improvements and changes to the website’s information architecture and optimising discoverability;
- Managing user experience and Eurofound’s online profile;
- Ensuring the quality and coherence of Eurofound’s web presence and online activities.
Duties will include:
- Developing, driving and managing the annual web content programme on the basis of communication priorities and research outputs;
- Scoping and implementing online data visualisation tools and user-generated material;
- Shaping and prioritising Eurofound’s information to respond to the policy agenda and Eurofound’s communication priorities;
- Coordinating Eurofound’s web presence: ensuring accessibility and coherence:
- Responsible for regular web updates;
- Web design issues;
- Coordination and implementation of web products: typology and consistency
- Enhancing and ensuring good user experience:
- Analysing and reporting usage data, analytics and metrics;
- Gathering user experience feedback through user surveys, usability testing and other means;
- Providing strategic advice and support to the Head of Information and Communication where required;
- Assisting in other projects of Eurofound’s communication programme.
Start date in early December required.
Salary is €57,150 per annum pro rata.